Racing, training—you name it and the SL Expert Bib Shorts will excel at it. They're made for aggressive riding in total comfort, and with almost every bell and whistle that we're capable of thrown at it, we'd say that they'll satisfy any rider that's demanding of their gear. To make them, we used some of our lightest knit materials, our VaporRize™ fabrics, in order to ensure that the bib shorts felt breathable, comfortable, and supportive. This selection also came with the benefit that, as the name suggests, VaporRize™ is highly effective at wicking and assisting in the evaporation of moisture. As a result, you get a well-rounded construction that's perfectly suited to intense efforts while in the saddle. For the fit, you could consider these shorts to fall into the "Form Fit" category, meaning that it lies intentionally close to the body for gains in both comfort and performance. The cut has also been articulated to accommodate the body while in the cycling position, so you'll experience next to no shifting throughout your ride. At the chamois, we selected our second-tier insert, the Body Geometry SL Expert chamois. Compared to the SL Pro, you'll find it to be slightly more substantial in the density department, but compared to the RBX line, it's relatively minimal. The experience it delivers is dutifully the same, however—it diverts pressure from the soft tissue and promotes a healthy blood flow, which all leads to increased performance and comfort.
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are effective at preventing moisture buildup, while remaining soft, lightweight, and highly breathable.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Silicone infused fabric cuff provides a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Body Geometry SL Expert chamois features a comfortable density that ensures relief to soft tissue and nerves for increased comfort over long rides.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Tall sizing offered with additional inseam and bib strap length for larger riders.
- 10" inseam (size Medium, Regular Height)
Specialized SL Expert Bib Short
Returns in the form of store credit. Certain special order items may require a restocking fee to send back to the manufacture if it is something we would not normally stock.
This item is in stock and will ship within 24 hours of purchase.