Warbird is Salsa's gravel race bike, built off years of experience racing in some of the nation’s premier gravel events. It's designed to survive and thrive on anything from the often-hazardous B-roads that make up much of the Midwest gravel scene to the fire roads that climb to the heavens on the coasts. Warbird Tiagra 700 is built for serious performance with the same Warbird carbon frame featuring Class 5™ VRS, Waxwing carbon fork, and Shimano Tiagra gearing system. What does that mean for you? Uncompromising performance as you take on your next gravel challenge.
Salsa Warbird Carbon Tiagra 700
- High-modulus carbon frame, with rear thru-axle dropouts
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Warbird Carbon fork with thru-axle dropouts
- Clearance for up to 700c x 42mm tires
- Fender mounts on frame and fork