Warbird is Salsa's gravel race bike, built off years of experience racing in some of the nation’s premier gravel events. It's designed to survive and thrive on anything from the often-hazardous B-roads that make up much of the Midwest gravel scene to the fire roads that climb to the heavens on the coasts. Warbird 105 700 is built around the critically acclaimed Shimano 105 groupset. Combined with our carbon frame, Waxwing carbon fork and Class 5™ VRS, this bike is an incredible bang-for-the-buck value that would be considered a dream build for many gravel racers.
Salsa Warbird Carbon 105 700
- Aluminum 6066-T6 frame, with rear thru-axle dropouts
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Warbird Carbon fork with thru-axle dropouts
- Clearance for up to 700c x 42mm tires
- Fender mounts on frame and fork