You’re a rider that doesn’t discriminate; appreciating rough, technical climbing as much as rowdy, getting’-after-it descents. Spearfish won’t leave you hanging. Precise Shimano SLX 1x11 components deliver light action shifting, but with the durability required for aggressive riding. Up front, the RockShox Recon RL fork provides 120mm of proven performance, while the Split Pivot® rear suspension system and RockShox Deluxe RT shock deliver easily tune-able, super-supple bump absorption with increased reactivity, all resulting in increased traction, uphill or down. There’s gold in them there hills, and now is probably a pretty good time to go find it.
Salsa Spearfish SLX
- Aluminum frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 120mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.35’’ wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35’’, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’