You prefer to ride with precision, nailing the correct line and maintaining speed. The efficient travel, 29er wheels, and confidence-inspiring geometry of Spearfish have you well-prepared for the nightly battle at the local trail head. The Deore drivetrain provides legendary Shimano shifting precision with a light touch. 100mm of Split Pivot® rear travel is delivered through the easily tune-able, super-supple RockShox Deluxe RT shock. Up front, the Recon RL fork provides 120mm of proven RockShox bump absorption. You’re chasing speed and Spearfish is up for the hunt.
Salsa Spearfish Deore
- Aluminum frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 120mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.35’’ wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35’’, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’