You care about speed and understand that precise, efficient riding is your best chance at moving as quickly as you possibly can. The Spearfish Carbon NX Eagle delivers high-end wide-range gearing with intuitive SRAM NX Eagle shifting. The Split Pivot® rear suspension system and RockShox Deluxe RT3 metric rear shock deliver incredible small bump performance, proven damping, and next-level ground tracking. Up front, a RockShox Reba RL provides 120mm of race-worthy tech in a package designed with the durability to be ridden daily. Time to take your riding pals to school.
Salsa Spearfish Carbon NX Eagle
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 120mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.35’’ wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35’’, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’