When it comes time to ride, you prefer to go fast…uphill and down. The Spearfish Carbon GX Eagle only reinforces your riding ambitions with efficient Split Pivot® travel, 29er wheels, and wide-ranging 12-speed gearing that has been system-engineered by SRAM for optimal performance. Smooth shifting and complete chain control from the GX Eagle drivetrain pair well with the renowned performance of the RockShox SID RLC fork and proven damping of the RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock. Spearfish…your new best friend for besting friends.
Salsa Spearfish Carbon GX Eagle
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 120mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.35’’ wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35’’, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’