Rustler Carbon NX Eagle is designed for riders that look for opportunities to play on the trails they ride. Appropriate to Rustler’s nimble and lively geometry, the compact carbon frame layout encourages on-trail body language making the most of every trail feature. The NX Eagle drivetrain delivers wide-range gearing with intuitive shifting. RockShox’s Revelation RC 150mm fork combats rider fatigue by providing excellent small bump compliance, a supportive mid-stroke, and stiff 35mm uppers for excellent on-trail stability when the going gets loose. The Split Pivot® rear suspension design is controlled by the proven RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock with Counter Measure™ and Rapid Recovery™ features for incredible ground tracking. Printed-on Sag Gradients™ and single-valve Solo Air™ features simplify setup for more trail time.
Salsa Rustler Carbon NX Eagle
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 130mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 150mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain and personal preference, combined with a 425mm chainstay length and 27.5" wheels, make Rustler the liveliest bike in Salsa’s line
- The compact suspension layout combined with a low top tube, facilitates on-trail body language and offers stellar standover clearance across all sizes
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 66-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- One full-size bottle cage mount fits inside the front triangle for all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Spec’d with a 27.5 x 2.6" wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range from 27.5 x 2.3 - 2.8’’