The Rustler Carbon GX Eagle is designed to be the ultimate trail bike for lovers of mountain riding. Appropriately nimble, the 27.5-wheeled bike rewards a skilled rider with opportunities to boost, roost, and otherwise get their shred on. Its Flip Chip feature and ability to run 27.5 tires from 2.3 to 2.8″ allows for an incredible amount of personalization to match rider style, or the terrain the day presents. The 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain provides an incredible 10 to 52 tooth gear range with consistent shifting performance and trusted chain retention. 130mm of incredibly supple Split Pivot® rear travel is managed via the proven damping of the RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock. Up front, the gold standard of trail-bike forks, the RockShox Pike RC 150, provides excellent small bump absorption with a wonderfully progressive mid-stroke. Prepare to be fully stoked.
Salsa Rustler Carbon GX Eagle
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 130mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 150mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain and personal preference, combined with a 425mm chainstay length and 27.5" wheels, make Rustler the liveliest bike in Salsa’s line
- The compact suspension layout combined with a low top tube, facilitates on-trail body language and offers stellar standover clearance across all sizes
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 66-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- One full-size bottle cage mount fits inside the front triangle for all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Spec’d with a 27.5 x 2.6" wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range from 27.5 x 2.3 - 2.8’’