The Redpoint is a 27.5” wheeled 150mm travel trail bike for tackling the roughest and most remote all-mountain terrain. Coupled with 148 x 12mm rear spacing, and Boost crank compatibility, you get increased wheel strength and stiffness, and massive amounts of mud clearance. Redpoint’s layout strikes that fine balance between trail bike climbing prowess and all-mountain descending chops.
Salsa Redpoint Carbon SLX 1x11
- High-modulus carbon fiber front triangle & seat stays with tapered headtube
- Split Pivot suspension design
- BOOST technology, 148 x 12mm thru-axle rear dropouts
- Designed to fit up 27.5 x 2.3-2.5, or 26x3 on 45-50mm wide rims (26+ compatible)
- PF41 x 92mm BB w/ ISC05 Tabs