A trail bike through and through, Horsethief SLX provides the excuse to start the “Trails I Plan To Ride” bucket list. Designed with confidence-inspiring handling, the ability to run 29er or 27.5 wheels, and 120mm rear and 140mm front suspension travel, this is the bike to tackle them all. High performance, yet durable, Shimano SLX drivetrain components provide silky smooth shifting that’ll keep you covering ground and pouring on the miles. RockShox’s Recon RL 140 fork and Deluxe RT shock, combined with Split Pivot® suspension design, provide the bump absorption to keep you hooked up all day, day after day. Pisgah. Monarch Crest. Lunch Loops. Ojibwe. McKenzie River. Trail 401. Copper Harbor. Santos. Bentonville. Time to start shortening the bucket list.
Salsa Horsetheif SLX
- Aluminum frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 120mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 140mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.5’’ front and 2.4" rear wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0" and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’