If crushing singletrack is your game, Horsethief is your bike. Designed to tackle an incredibly wide array of terrain possibilities, Horsethief features confidence-inspiring trail-bike geometry, just-right 120mm rear and 140mm front suspension travel, and a highly adaptable platform that can be tweaked accordingly based on personal preference or the trail ride at hand. Shimano Deore components provide precise shifting and the durability necessary for aggressive riding. Split Pivot® suspension technology, combined with RockShox’s Recon RL 140 suspension fork and RockShox Deluxe RT shock help keep the tires planted and your body happy as you rack up the miles.
Salsa Horsetheif Deore
- Aluminum frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 120mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 140mm RockShox Recon RL suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.5’’ front and 2.4" rear wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0" and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’