In the category of drop-bar mountain bikes, Cutthroat is the one that was born to run. An evolutionary leap forward from the Fargo, Cutthroat is all about speed and comfort; full carbon, Class 5 Vibration Reduction System, and racing-inspired geometry make for a quick bike that won’t leave you pummeled as you ride alongside a rising moon. Cutthroat Force 1 was designed to obliterate long-distance cycling route records, and employs the most responsive SRAM parts of any model in this family of all-road bikes. The crankset, seatpost and handlebar are all carbon fiber, shaving off those last few critical grams when you need maximum speed and endurance. Cutthroat lets you ride long, hard, and fast in comfort.
Salsa Cutthroat Force 1
- High-modulus carbon frame with thru-axle dropouts
- Class 5 Vibration Reduction System for increase riding comfort
- Front triangle space maximized for framepack use and Toptube bag mount
- Rear rack compatibility with rack-lock
- Salsa Cutthroat carbon fork with Three-Pack rack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing