In the category of drop-bar mountain bikes, Cutthroat is the one that was born to run. An evolutionary leap forward from the Fargo, Cutthroat is all about speed and comfort; full carbon, Class 5 Vibration Reduction System, and racing-inspired geometry make for a quick bike that won’t leave you pummeled as you ride alongside a rising moon. An evolutionary leap in all-road bikes, Cutthroat Apex 1 lets you ride long, hard and fast in comfort. The Apex 1 drivetrain is simply one of the most secure, easy-to-use systems on the market. If you haven’t ridden 1x11 before, get ready for a game changer.
Salsa Cutthroat Apex 1
- High-modulus carbon frame with thru-axle dropouts
- Class 5 Vibration Reduction System for increase riding comfort
- Front triangle space maximized for framepack use and Toptube bag mount
- Rear rack compatibility with rack-lock
- Salsa Cutthroat carbon fork with Three-Pack rack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing