Beargrease Carbon X01 Eagle doesn’t just roll over anything, it flies. This is the ultimate fat bike designed to convert strength and determination into speed. It is built with a carbon frame, Kingpin Deluxe fork, 80mm rims with 27.5 x 4” fat tires, and a SRAM Eagle X01 drivetrain for unrivalled performance.
Salsa Beargrease Carbon X01 Eagle
- Rear spacing moves to 197mm, while strategic shaping of the stays create compatibility with "narrow" Q-factor fat bike cranks with oﬀset rings. Heel clearance remains unchanged
- New Salsa Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts plus lowrider mounts
- Full-length internal cable and housing tunnels ease builds and maintenance
- Rear rack-compatible with Alternator rack and Rack-Lock seat collar
- Maxxis Minion FBF front & FBR rear, 27.5 x 3.8", 120 tpi tires
- Whisky No.9 80W, 27.5" x 80mm carbon rims w/ DT Swiss 350 hubs