Beargrease Carbon NX Eagle is designed around the SRAM NX Eagle, the most affordable 1x12 drivetrain available. The result is an incredible machine, with the gear range to take on any terrain via a lightweight carbon fiber fat bike.
Salsa Beargrease Carbon NX Eagle
- Rear spacing moves to 197mm, while strategic shaping of the stays create compatibility with "narrow" Q-factor fat bike cranks with oﬀset rings. Heel clearance remains unchanged
- New Salsa Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts plus lowrider mounts
- Full-length internal cable and housing tunnels ease builds and maintenance
- Rear rack-compatible with Alternator rack and Rack-Lock seat collar
- Maxxis Minion FBF front & FBR rear, 27.5 x 3.8", 60 tpi tires
- Sun Ringle Mulefut SL 80 27.5" x 80mm alloy rims w/ Sun Ringle SRC hubs