Beargrease Carbon GX Eagle features our Kingpin Deluxe fork and the versatile 1x12 SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain. It comes equipped with sure-footed 80mm rims with 27.5 x 4” Maxxis Minion tires to give you traction, no matter how challenging the surface.
Salsa Beargrease Carbon GX Eagle
- Rear spacing moves to 197mm, while strategic shaping of the stays create compatibility with "narrow" Q-factor fat bike cranks with oﬀset rings. Heel clearance remains unchanged
- New Salsa Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts plus lowrider mounts
- Full-length internal cable and housing tunnels ease builds and maintenance
- Rear rack-compatible with Alternator rack and Rack-Lock seat collar
- Maxxis Minion FBF front & FBR rear, 27.5 x 3.8", 120 tpi tires
- Sun Ringle Mulefut SL 80 27.5" x 80mm alloy rims w/ DT Swiss 350 hubs