Beargrease Carbon Deore 1x delivers the same Beargrease carbon frame as its higher priced siblings, but with the surefire performance of a Shimano Deore drivetrain.
Salsa Beargrease Carbon Deore X1
- Rear spacing moves to 197mm, while strategic shaping of the stays create compatibility with "narrow" Q-factor fat bike cranks with oﬀset rings. Heel clearance remains unchanged
- New Salsa Kingpin carbon fork features four sets of Three-Pack mounts plus lowrider mounts
- Full-length internal cable and housing tunnels ease builds and maintenance
- Rear rack-compatible with Alternator rack and Rack-Lock seat collar
- Maxxis Minion FBF front & FBR rear, 27.5 x 3.8", 60 tpi tires
- Sun Ringle Mulefut SL 80 27.5" x 80mm alloy rims w/ Sun Ringle SRC hubs