We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The S-Works Turbo Creo SL Founder's Edition is an exclusive, limited-edition bike. It features our light and lively FACT 11r carbon frame and fork with a Future Shock 2.0 that features an adjustable hydraulic damper for more control and confidence. It's also the lightest Turbo Creo SL build at just 11.9kg, thanks in part to its Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 build, XTR rear derailleur, S-Works Short and Shallow bars, and Roval CLX 50 wheels that have been cased with Turbo Cotton tires. Meanwhile, special gold touches, like anodized thru-axles, CeramicSpeed pulley wheels, and a numbered Founder's Edition plaque on the seatstay put this build over the top. You'll also get two range extenders. And did we mention the custom Specialized SL Kit? Well, you'll be getting one, too. And if you need us to light a fire under you, only 250 of these incredible Founder's Edition bikes will ever be made.
2020 Specialized Turbo Creo SL - Founder's Edition
- Only 250 will ever be made.
- The S-Works Turbo Creo SL Founder’s Edition is the lightest model in the Turbo Creo SL family at just 11.9kg—that’s literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- With our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 120 miles of total range the Turbo Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. The 380 Wh internal battery provides 80 miles, and the 160 Wh range extender provides 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power. And let's not forget—this Founder's Edition model comes with two range extenders.