The Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy 29 lives to get gnarly. The bike’s long-and-low geometry lend it exceptional front-end traction and begs you to boost every bonus feature. 29er hoops steamroll over rocks and roots with ease and maintain their momentum in tough terrain.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
EVO IS FOR SHREDDERS
Stumpy EVOs aren’t "normal" trail bikes—they’re built to get gnarly, simple as that. With their slacked-out front-end and longer top tube, EVO models have heavier steering and exceptional front-end traction that beg you to do cutties and boost every lip. Get rowdy.
• Rugged, alloy chassis with aggressive EVO geometry and 140mm of rear suspension.
• Stout FOX 36 Rhythm fork excels at devouring the nastiest sections of trail.
• FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
2020 Specialized Stump Jumper Evo Comp Alloy 29
- With its M5 alloy frame, 29 Trail EVO geometry, and 140mm of travel, the Stumpjumper EVO Alloy has been purpose-built to shred the most gravity-defying trails.
- FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance has three modes for plenty of on-the-fly adjustment.
- A FOX 36 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.