he Fuse Comp 29 punches way above its weight class thanks to a light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis, frame geometry that lends the bike both playfulness and capability, and parts that withstand a serious flogging.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves maneuverability. And while this Fuse’s 29x2.6 tires give it a precise, nimble feel, the M4 aluminum frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
If you fail to nail the geometry, advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
BUILT TO SHRED
• 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• Highlights include powerful SRAM Level disc brakes and a TransX dropper post.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
2020 Specialized Fuse Comp 29
- 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- Highlights include powerful SRAM Level disc brakes and a TranzX dropper post.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- New Butcher GRID TRAIL offers improved cornering grip.
- TranzX dropper post increases the Fuse's manueverability on steep descents.