Every now and again, we're all faced with going on a diet. The same is true for our Fatboy. With the Fatboy Comp Carbon, we've taken performance and strength up a notch, while also moving up a wheelsize, to a 27.5 wheel and tire combo.
A VERY FAT FLAVOR OF ADVENTURE
It boils down to a single word: adventure. The Fatboy’s massive tires (27.5x3.8”) float over rocks, roots, sand, snow, ice…. Let’s put it this way, if it’s part of mother earth, those big tires will roll right over it with a mix of comfort and traction that’s unrivaled. Get out there.
• Light-yet-tough carbon frame holds up to any adventure you can throw at it.
• Lightweight carbon-fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter.
• The SRAM GX Eagle 1X drivetrain gives you plenty of gearing to tackle any climb.
2020 Specialized Fatboy Comp Carbon
- An exacting carbon-fiber construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated, ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt never wreck the Fatboy’s performance out on the trail.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- SRAM's 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a SRAM STYLO Carbon crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. What’s more, the one-by setup is famous for being next to impossible to drop a chain with and is significantly lighter than a standard two-by setup.
- The Fatboy Comp Carbon now rolls on 27.5-inch wheels and 27.5x3.8" Maxxis tires.