If you ask us, it's been too long since hardtails got their world shaken up. Well, our all-new Epic Hardtail Pro Carbon does just that. New geometry, crazy-low frame weight, and a build from the racing gods—this bike is ready to shatter the mold.
THE GAME CHANGER
The Epic Hardtail sports one of the lightest production frames to date, but it’s a hell of a lot more than that. We designed the most capable and comfortable racing chassis ever created, because you’re not fast if you’re being pummeled by the trail. It’s a game changer.
MORE CONTROL MEANS MORE SPEED
Looking to ride faster? Who isn’t? That’s why we relaxed its head angle and lengthened the reach. The Epic retains a short wheelbase for deft handling yet offers more predictable steering and a centered rider position for increased control and speed on any trail.
• One of the lightest and most capable carbon hardtail frames ever created.
•.RockShox’s SID Brain 29 fork is firm when you want it firm and plush when you want it plush—no levers required.
• SRAM's 12-speed XO1 Eagle groupset provides quick, accurate shifts and a massive gear range.
2020 Specialized Epic HT Pro
- At a mere 915 grams, the new Epic Fact 11m frame is stunningly light. What’s more, we’ve designed the Epic chassis to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- Thanks to our proprietary Brain Fade damper, the Epic Hardtail Pro's RockShox’s SID Brain 29 fork is firm when you want it firm and plush when you want it plush—no levers required.
- SRAM's 12-speed XO1 Eagle groupset provides quick, accurate shifts and a massive gear range