Hands down, the best value in cross-country racing machines today. The Epic Hardtail now features the same 915-gram carbon chassis as our Pro model. Complete with a smart component package and a ride quality that’s second to none, this bike is a raging deal.
THE GAME CHANGER
The Epic Hardtail sports one of the lightest production frames to date, but it’s a hell of a lot more than that. We designed the most capable and comfortable racing chassis ever created, because you’re not fast if you’re being pummeled by the trail. It’s a game changer.
MORE CONTROL MEANS MORE SPEED
Looking to ride faster? Who isn’t? That’s why we relaxed its head angle and lengthened the reach. The Epic retains a short wheelbase for deft handling yet offers more predictable steering and a centered rider position for increased control and speed on any trail.
• One of the lightest and most capable carbon hardtail frames ever created.
• RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork features Motion Control “lock-out” lever.
• SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.
2020 Specialized Epic HT
- At a mere 915 grams, the new Epic Fact 11m frame is stunningly light. What’s more, we’ve designed the Epic chassis to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork brings adjustability and performance to the package without breaking the bank. Features include rebound damping and a Motion Control “lock-out” lever.
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.