It’s earned glowing reviews the world over for its bump-eating prowess and effortless control. How do you raise the bar on an S-Works Stumpjumper? You deck it out in SRAM’s cutting-edge, wireless XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain, finest brakes and suspension.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
BURLY MADE BRILLIANT
You get the lightning-fast (and wireless) shifting of SRAM’s XX1 Eagle AXS, the big stopping power of Code RSC disc brakes and the plush feel of a Pike Ultimate and Super Deluxe Ultimate suspension. And did we mention the wireless Reverb AXS dropper post?
• Carbon chassis delivers 140mm of smooth suspension and unrivaled handling.
• Lightning-fast shifting, courtesy of SRAM’s wireless XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain.
• Powerful Code RSC brakes. Top-shelf RockShox suspension. Wireless dropper post.
2020 S-Works Stump Jumper SRAM AXS 29
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- RockShox Pike Ultimate RC2 delivers stellar lightweight, long-travel performance.
- Lightning-fast shifting, courtesy of SRAM’s wireless XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain.
- RockShox's wireless Reverb AXS sets a new bar for dropper posts.